Costa Rica The inshore fishing dream
Get more information or book
In the region of Puntarenas on the Pacific coast in the south of Costa Rica, Golfito forms a magnificent peninsula allowing extraordinary conditions for fishing. Formerly a port for the export of bananas, it is considered to be the gateway to what are said to be some of the best surf spots, the Pavones.
The price indicated for the package is per person. It is a double occupancy package. The single occupancy option is available at an additional cost.
What the trip includes
3 meals per day included
From San Jose, Costa Rica, a plane will take you to Golfito. Which represents an hour’s flight. From the airport, you are taken back to the hotel.
Accommodation is included during your 8-days and 7-nights package at the Casa Roland hotel in a corporate room in double occupancy
5 days of fishing for 10h inshore (by casting) Lunch on the boat
Internal flight from San Jose to Golfito as well as transportation from the airport to the hotel Rods / fishing reels and safety equipment (during the 5 days of fishing)
Lures The 30 ′ boat included
French-speaking fishing guide
Hotel accommodation with swimming pool 3 meals a day
- Round-trip international flight
- Fishing clothes
- Solar cream
- Waterproof clothing
- Tips for the guide and the driver
- Travel insurance Costa Rica exit taxes (allow around $ 30 USD)
- Provincial and federal taxes
WHAT TO BRING?
- Fishing clothing (UV protector recommended) Waterproof clothing (coats and pants optional) Polarized sunglasses (recommended)
- Solar cream
- Camera and / or cell with charger
- Shoes and / or sandals
- Caps, gloves with UV protector
- Personal effects
- Medication (if applicable)
- Cash (tips and personal purchases)