Newfoundland Moose Helicopter Package
Get more information or book
Newfoundland is an island with 120,000 large moose, or 2 moose per square kilometer. Newfoundland has the highest density of moose in North America, with the season starting the second week of September each year. The high density of moose and low pressure hunting combine to provide unparalleled opportunities. The overall success rate of non-resident hunters is far higher than that of any other region on the continent. Come and discover this moose hunting paradise yourself!
What the trip includes
From the Adventure Quest head office, you take a helicopter to fly-in lodge Deep Brook.
MAXIMUM 75 LBS OF TOTAL BAGGAGE.
Transportation is provided on site during your stay.
Adventure Quest Outfitters operates in completely virgin territory. No hunting pressure. We also operate this business because of the best success rate in America. If you were looking for a premium hunting experience and an unmatched success rate, the ‘Deep Brook’ package will fill you up to the max. Please note that we may adjust meals to meet special requests or dietary considerations.
Moose hunting license
Fully furnished rooms
A great place to make a fire
Fully furnished lodge
MAXIMUM 75 LBS OF TOTAL BAGGAGE
- Hunting clothes and boots
- Waterproof clothing
- Firearm and ammunition
- Alcohol and wine
- Tips for staff and guide
- Provincial and federal taxes
WHAT TO BRING?
- Warm and breathable clothing for hunting
- Warm, waterproof ankle boots or lined rain boots
- Warm and breathable stockings
- Waterproof clothing (coat and pants)
- Cap, gloves, toque and neck warmer
- Camera or smart phone and its charger
- Flash light
- Personal effects (soap, toothbrush, etc.)
- Medicines (if applicable)
- Clothes and shoes for the evening
- Rifle and ammunition
- Rigid case with padlock for your weapon in the helicopter
- Wine, beer and other alcoholic beverages
- Cash (tips)