Newfoundland Moose hunting package
Get more information or book
Newfoundland is an island with 120,000 large moose, or 2 moose per square kilometer. Newfoundland has the highest density of moose in North America, with the season beginning the second week of September each year. The high density of moose and the low pressure hunt combine to provide unparalleled opportunities. The overall success rate for non-resident hunters is much higher than any other area on the continent.
Come discover this moose hunting paradise for yourself!
What the trip includes
Transportation is provided on site during your stay
Our main lodge ”Moose Mountain Lodge” is essentially an elite style operation. Our kitchen facilities are memorable with delicious freshly cooked meals prepared daily by professional staff.
Moose Mountain Lodge is a world class facility with hardwoods from top to bottom, where your comfort is never compromised. Discover the taste of Newfoundland through our traditional meals and beautiful artwork.
Hunting permit for one moose
Fully furnished rooms
Freezer for your game
Transportation on site
Large fire pit
Fully furnished lodge
- Hunting clothes and boots
- Waterproof clothing
- Firearms and ammunition
- Alcohol and wine
- Tips for staff and guide
- Provincial and federal taxes
WHAT TO BRING?
- Warm and breathable clothing for hunting
- Warm, waterproof booties or lined rain boots
- Warm and breathable socks
- Waterproof clothing (coat and pants)
- Cap, gloves, toque and neck warmer
- Camera or smart phone and charger
- Personal effects (soap, toothbrush, etc.)
- Medication (if applicable)
- Clothing and shoes for the evening
- Rifle and ammunition
- Wine, beer and other alcoholic beverages
- Cash (tips)